I work with men to increase performance and fulfillment by guiding them to safely access repressed areas of emotion and desire--resulting in relaxed confidence and increased ability to connect deeply with others. I get guys in their bodies and their hearts, and from that place my clients perform at much higher levels.
I use the following elements in my practice:
1. Guided somatic meditation
2. 2 always-present questions of What do I feel? and What do I want?
3. The Evryman process of accessing, accepting, and owning emotions.
4. Guided practice of living full emotional experiences using somatic cues as guides. (Includes safely guided anger release)
5. Pragmatic perspective on how to be a man who feels himself and others deeply.
6. Honest and direct feedback in the Evryman format.
7. Work statements and weekly personal challenges.
8. Goal setting, execution and performance accountability.
Reach out today to set up a free 30-minute consultation: http://www.dan-doty.com/contact